- Trivia Night – all proceeds for Bye Bye Plastic Bags
- Our Interact Club (Bye Bye Plastic Bags)’s appeal for Nepal
- Balinese Paralympic Powerlifting Hero Prepares for Asian Games in Korea
- Do you play Golf? Join our IMG Trophy charity Golf event
- RCBC first charity Golf Tournament – IMG Trophy at Pan Pacific Nirwana
The Four-Way Test:
1. Is it the truth?
2. Is if fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build goodwill & better friendships?
4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Category Archives: Projects
A beautiful 4 years old girl from Aceh Ziva, has clubfoot since birth. Her case is as hard as it gets. She was treated locally as a baby but as it is common in Indonesia, unsuccessfully. Due to her advanced … Continue reading
Come join this year RYLA in Bali, open to age 14-18 and to be held at Payangan Outbound Camp, Bali Click here for Application Form
Nurturing sustainability with life skills via Permaculture Families from poor villages in Karangasem regency and other impoverished parts of Bali have long been drawn to urban areas like Denpasar, seeking a more fruitful life. However, lacking the necessary skills, they … Continue reading
To promote environmental education in schools around Canggu area, and to educate best practices for waste management to the students (3 Rs, Reduce; Reuse; Recycle). With the help of ecoBali Recycling we make this possible. This is a matching grant … Continue reading
Victim of Polio but Nengah is now ranked 3rd in the world for weight division in Paralympic Powerlifting
Dear Rotarians and friends of Rotary, I would like to share with you the story of Ni Nengah Widiasih, a very special 21 years old we have had the pleasure of meeting at Rotary Club of Bali Canggu. She needs … Continue reading