- Trivia Night – all proceeds for Bye Bye Plastic Bags
- Our Interact Club (Bye Bye Plastic Bags)’s appeal for Nepal
- Balinese Paralympic Powerlifting Hero Prepares for Asian Games in Korea
- Do you play Golf? Join our IMG Trophy charity Golf event
- RCBC first charity Golf Tournament – IMG Trophy at Pan Pacific Nirwana
The Four-Way Test:
1. Is it the truth?
2. Is if fair to all concerned?
3. Will it build goodwill & better friendships?
4. Will it be beneficial to all concerned?
Category Archives: Projects
This project is all about developing water safety awareness and skills in Indonesian and local children in Canggu area. It specifically will focus on 4-14 years old children who will participate in the programme, learning skills to keep them safe … Continue reading
Rotary Club of Bali Canggu is excited to offer Bali residents a unique opportunity to learn the secrets of designing their own permaculture garden and learn about this sustainable, self-maintained and eco-friendly agricultural system. The course is offered on 2 … Continue reading
The first component of the Reflexology course, conducted by Rotarian Jocelyn, was held at Desa Seni Canggu, on Sunday afternoons during the month of February, 2013. Nine students attended this part of the course, (five from local banjars and four … Continue reading
The idea for this project was born after a visit to the school SDN3. Located in Wanagiri the school is home for many hours a day to 72 students and 7 teachers. Just like many other schools in Indonesia, this … Continue reading
The first of many services offered by Rotary Club Bali Canggu’s CCC programme has been successfully completed with 9 students from the Canggu area (3 different banjars). Rotarian Haaris conducted the class every Sunday from 3 pm at Villa Serenity in Canggu. … Continue reading