We are organising the first RC Canggu Golf Tournament to be held at Nirwana on Sunday 19th October, 2014. The primary objective being to raise much needed funds for our local social projects.
We are looking for Sponsors/Donors & Prizes and it would be awesome if the Name of Company or Individual could help us with any of the categories below.
Ultimately we are looking for cash sponsorship and details of the various sponsorships are listed below along with the benefits for sponsors.
For prizes we are after room nights with ABF plus any extras such as dinner, spas, transfers etc. (Ivan at Pan Pacific has graciously acquiesced to allow Rotary to promote partners/hotels who sponsor or donate prizes).
Restaurant vouchers, Products for raffle prizes are also acceptable gifts.
If you have any questions after reading the FAQ’s below feel free to email or call our Fund Raising Chair Mark on 0819 9988 6050.
The 3 main types of Sponsor
1. Title Sponsors are asked to donate between Rp. 15 – 20 million (ca. US$ 1,200 – 1,650).
2. Support Sponsors are charged anywhere between Rp. 5 – 10 Million (ca. US$ 400 – 820).
3. Lower amounts will be deemed as donations based on the charity element of the event.
What is the difference between a Sponsor and a Support Sponsor?
1. A Title Sponsor will benefit from pre, during and post event media exposure including all competition collateral, banners (around clubhouse and on course) and press release inclusions. They will also be mentioned during the prize giving presentation and have the opportunity to display their brochures/items in the clubhouse during the event day.
2. The Title Sponsors will also be eligible to pay only a member green fee for the event instead of the full rate (valid for a maximum of 4 people).
3. A Support Sponsor will be included in the press release and competition collateral only. There will be no reduction in the entry fee for this category.
What benefit do we receive as sponsors?
As described above you will benefit from pre, during and post event media exposure, receive widespread exposure throughout the save the date poster, official tournament posters and also on the day logo displays as well as access to the players database who play on the day.
We would like to add that this is a charity event and the concept is based around free giving for a good cause.
Where do sponsors send the money – Rotary Canggu or Pan Pacific or Nirwana?
Sponsorship money will be sent directly to Pan Pacific Nirwana Bali (details of accounts will be sent once sponsors pledge support). Pan Pacific will collate all the funds, total up the final amount, then announce the total at the end of the evening dinner event.
Do Sponsors get any discount on green fees on the day?
A. Title Sponsors are eligible for 4 green fee’s at the reduced members rate.
B. Support Sponsors will pay normal rate.